PDA

View Full Version : Worrying thoughts over the last few days

phil06
27-12-08, 11:02
I have had more worrying thoughts and feelings over the last few days. I'm worried I am a bad person and feel worried I am not being nice to people. I am paranoid again that I am going manic depressed which has made me worry.

The more I worry the more it seems to get me. I end up feeling like I am going depressed or whatever the anxiety thought is when I am suffering it.

My gums started bleeding round a tooth last night and I got in a major panic attack and started to worry all my teeth will fall out now I am worried as some are a bit out of shape so that's made me worry. I might have brushed them too hard I am not sure and I have heard of grinding teeth with anxiety but I have seen like sucking away at parts of my mouth or tops of teeth could this be anxiety? So I am worried I will lose teeth and stuff it's horrible.

I feel I am going mad like my life is over at 20. I feel life is too challenging once you leave teenage years and just don't know what corners to go as it's hard to make choices on jobs ect..I have been feeling really bad over xmas because I have been two Xmases single which is depressing me and I feel I will never find the right woman. I'm more worried because I have soo much other stuff to keep me occupied like never before. For example taking driving lessons, full time work, friends and I just feel I have no time.

I'm worried I am going to go mad. :wacko:

mlondon
29-12-08, 15:20
Hi Phil

It sounds like everything is getting on top of you and you are seeing all your problems as one huge problem which you can't handle. Try and break things down into small managable sections, many people have anxieties about their health. Perhaps talk to your doctor about how you are feeling as this often helps.