PDA

View Full Version : Hiya, I'm new.

chrissie1951
27-12-08, 18:36
Hello I'm Wendy and I'vebeen suffering from missed heartbeats for a while and they scare the hell out of me. I am going to wear a moniter for a day in January and I am so worried that they will find something wrong.
AlsoI amnot sleeping to well and am so tired all the time. My dr offered me anti depressants but I am scared of the side effects sowon't take them. I just wanna feel better really and be the person I used to be.
Thanks for reading this. :shades:

EmmaJane
27-12-08, 18:37
Hi. Welcome to NMP

lorac
27-12-08, 18:51
Hi Wendy

Welcome to the site I think you will get lots of good advice and support on here

Take care

Carol

chrissie1951
27-12-08, 19:59
Thanks for the welcome, hopefully I will be able to make sense of everything now and begin to recover. It is a great comfort to know that I am not the only one that feels this way and there are other people out there just like me,
Wendy.

Patty
28-12-08, 01:08
Hi Wendy, :)

:welcome: to NMP. It's great that you've joined. There is so much information & help here.

Best wishes xx :hugs:

pooh
28-12-08, 08:46
Hi there and welcome along to NMP

Pooh x

sunshine-lady
28-12-08, 18:11
Hi wendy
:welcome: to NMP, I'm sure you will like it here as there is so much advice and support.

chat is fun too:biggrin:

wonderpineapple
29-12-08, 07:50
HEY

welcome to NMP! You will love it here with all the advice and support that NMP and the lovely ppl here have to offer!