PDA

View Full Version : NEWBIE

J_K_0
27-12-08, 23:39
Hi, my name is Jenna

I have had anxiety problems since I was about 14. I used to avoid going places ie not walking down a certain street (now I do walk down that same street just fine!!) I wouldn't say that my anxieties have got worse as such. In fact I think I understand myself better because of it but I do worry about things tremendously. My main issue I think is my 'fear of fear.' I get myself all hyped up about things and then when I actually go ahead with what I was worrying about, it wasn't half as bad as I thought it was gonna be. Therefore it knocks my confidence and I ask myself, 'why do I spend so much time worrying? why cant I just relax?' because I know that I am normal. I just feel I spend so much time worrying!!! I have negative thoughts running through my head and I find it hard stopping them and turning them around. but now I realize that the strain is coming from myself and nobody else. :blush:

Patty
28-12-08, 01:06
Hi Jenna, :)

:welcome: to NMP. It's great that you've joined. There is so much information & help here.

Best wishes xx :hugs:

pooh
28-12-08, 08:47
Hi there and welcome along to NMP

Pooh x

sunshine-lady
28-12-08, 18:06
Hi :welcome: to NMP, I'm sure you will like it here as there is so much advice and support.

chat is fun too:biggrin:

J_K_0
28-12-08, 18:09
thanks for all your welcomes :)

wonderpineapple
29-12-08, 07:57
Hey and welcome to NMP!

there is plenty of help and advice here that im sure you will find useful as i know i have! look forward to seeing you around!!