PDA

View Full Version : hi lorna here

fifegal25
28-12-08, 19:44
hi am lorna am new here got introduced to the website via a mate am 5ft 11 short blonde hair and slim with specs from glenrothes in fife scotland i have one dog and one gerbil and 1 goldfish i like dance music and shoppin and goin to c friends.i have had depression since high school.would like to chat with others and make new friends .take care from lorna:)

bottleblond
28-12-08, 19:48
Hi Lorna

Welcome along to NMP :flowers:

Nice to meet you!

Lisa
x

P.s I'm just down the road from you in Livingston x

Diane O'Brien
28-12-08, 19:54
Hi Lorna

:welcome: to this site. You will get plenty of help and support here. May speak to you in chat sometime.

Take Care

Diane xxx

lorac
28-12-08, 20:29
Hi Lorna

Welcome to the site I am sure you will meet many good people on here who will offer you support.

Carol

fifegal25
28-12-08, 22:02
cheers everyone for makin me feel so welcome.i will be able to chat to u all in five days in the chatroom my mate told me it takes five days b4 i can chat in there.

wonderpineapple
29-12-08, 07:38
Hey Lorna

Welcome to NMP! Im rachael nice to meet you! THere is plenty of advice and support here so im sure you will love it here!

XX

sunshine-lady
29-12-08, 21:41
Hi Lorna
:welcome: to NMP, I'm sure you will like it here as there is so much advice and support.

chat is fun too:biggrin:

Patty
29-12-08, 21:48
Hi Lorna, :)

:welcome: to NMP. It's great that you've joined. There is so much information & help here.

Best wishes xx :hugs:

weeble40
30-12-08, 23:06
Hi and a big welcome to NMP its great to have you here, hope to see you in chat sometime,

Take care

Emma xxx