PDA

View Full Version : work - update !

LisaS
29-06-05, 22:40
well over half way thru the week and wow..
zzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzz I feel shattered!! this work lark really takes it out of you eh!

well i'm getting into the swing of it and taking it day by day.. It feels a bit strange as i suppose it should starting a new part of your life.. I guess it'll take some time to get used to.. but as Meg so politely puts it - JFDI!!

i'm off to bed.. can't keep my eyes open!
[|)]Lisa
xxx

"do not fear to hope...Each time we smell the autumn's dying scent, we know that primrose time will come again"

nomorepanic
29-06-05, 22:42
Lisa

Working is hard lol. It is tiring and mentally demanding and sometimes it is harder on us sufferers cos we tend to need more relaxation time and sleep lol.

Stick at it - you are doing so well to even go back to work ok?

Nicola

"Nearly all happiness comes into our lives through doors we don't even remember leaving open"

pips
30-06-05, 12:52
Hi Lisa,

Yes it does drain you hun glad its going well though. Well Done mate.

Take care,

Love PIP'S X X

Meg
30-06-05, 14:19
Hi Lisa,

Well done - nearly Friday now !

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Watch your thoughts, they become your words...
Watch your words, they become your actions... Watch your actions, they become your habits... Watch your habits, they become your character... Watch your character, it becomes your destiny...

pinkscrumpy
30-06-05, 14:31
Hi Lisa

Well done 1st week nearly over

MANDIE XX

carlin
30-06-05, 18:55
Hi Lisa,
you are doing so very well, nearly the week-end, keep at it and keep in touch. xx

tattybear
30-06-05, 19:44
Hi Lisa,

Your doing fantastically :D

Its nearly the weekend now :D

Tatty B xx

LisaS
01-07-05, 18:48
yeeeeeeeeeee ha!

i made it!! i did the whole week! ya ya ya !!! [8D]

feeling totally wiped out especially after my mad birthday weekend, so i'm planning on not getting up til at least midday tomorrow!!

i can't believe 6 months ago i was too scared to go into the bathroom.

dont get me wrong - I am not walking around with a big grin on my face with not a care in the world.. I still have moments when I feel down and have negative thoughts, but I am coping with it. wow and i never thought i'd say that. really. time is the key. give it time and you begin to live again.

thanks guys and girls,
Lisa
xxx :D

"do not fear to hope...Each time we smell the autumn's dying scent, we know that primrose time will come again"

seh1980
01-07-05, 20:36
Good for you Lisa!! Hope you have a nice, relaxing weekend :D

"Life is too important to take seriously" Corky Siegal

tattybear
01-07-05, 20:40
Im really pleased for you Lisa that its all going well!! :D

Have a fantastic weekend & some 'Me' time.

Tatty B xx

Meg
02-07-05, 23:11
Good for you Lisa

Well done. I know you've worked hard at getting to this point of such excellent progress.

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Watch your thoughts, they become your words...
Watch your words, they become your actions... Watch your actions, they become your habits... Watch your habits, they become your character... Watch your character, it becomes your destiny...

Karen
02-07-05, 23:23
Well done Lisa.

Karen

It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere.

LisaD
03-07-05, 22:22
Congrats on your such a fantastic first week back at work!!! You should feel so very proud of yourself...I know I am!

Have a fantastic weekend resting up for next week, any special plans with your hubby to celebrate your fantastic week?

Onwards and upwards-yeehaw!

xxxLisa

~Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage~ Anais Nin

nomorepanic
04-07-05, 21:42
Great progress Lisa so a BIG well done to you.

x

Nicola

"Nearly all happiness comes into our lives through doors we don't even remember leaving open"