PDA

View Full Version : What do you think you're going to 'die' of in 2009 then?

laineylouise
29-12-08, 00:50
I myself know that next year, even though my resolution is to STOP WORRYING over nothing, am going to have a new worry every day as usual.
If this doesn't come with a poll like it's meant to, sorry! I'll try again after this and delete it, never done a poll one before.

Deepest Blue
09-01-09, 16:58
I voted for the second option as I have really been trying to stop worrying but I just can't seem to help myself, sometime just keeps taking over and I can't stop feeling worried about something, even if it's really stupid.

gillian1973
09-01-09, 22:33
I really thought i was the only person that has these crazy worries and can t stop worrying for no reason. Nice to know i am not alone.

Gill

MissChampers
13-01-09, 13:45
I worry and think about death every day and have done for 18 years so I voted i'm dreading it.

sMINT
15-06-09, 17:47
Im not so much scared of death as Ive come to realise EVERY SINGLE person in the world will eventually die.

I do think about it every day though and its really annoying :(

I go out and have visions of 'what if I dont make it home today' or ' what if this is the last time I get to do this becuase I might die later today'

Kind of running my life at the moment.

Hopefully I can stop the thoughts soon though

lonely
16-06-09, 23:00
i was told nearly week and half ago that if i dont sort my anorexia out i will die :( but im finding it really hard, waiting for help, today i weighed at 6stones, other a month ago i was roughly just above 7stones

tidymatt
17-06-09, 10:09
what kind of help are you waiting for lonely? i have been waiting for a counceling type ting reccomended by my doctor for my anxiety, and they havent rang back after 6 weeks. I am hoping that chatting about things might help, why i'm on here :) we're all in it together i say