PDA

View Full Version : Hi all..

AshmanUK
29-12-08, 01:36
Just posting here on the main page to say hi to all on the forums and (re) introduce myself.

I registered and posted a few times on here years ago as i have had horrendous problems in the past with anxiety symptoms mainly..(its now 12-13years)..and have had a good year or so with it but now its come back with a nasty vengence.

I am 35yrs of age and hope to chat to other forum members on here or get advice of people as i share an all common problem i think with alot of people on here.

Speak to you all soon and thank god i found this place again.:)

edit:have posted in the ectopics forums as yes, im living a nightmare with this most imo, vicious and terrifying of symptoms at times it can be.

sunshine-lady
29-12-08, 21:38
Hi Ashman
:welcome: to NMP, I'm sure you will like it here as there is so much advice and support.

chat is fun too:biggrin:

Patty
29-12-08, 21:53
Hi Ashman, :)

:welcome: to NMP. It's great that you've joined. There is so much information & help here.

Best wishes :yesyes:

Vanilla Sky
29-12-08, 21:56
Hi ashman, i sympathise with you, i to have had anxiety for to many years it comes and goes each time it comes back with new symtoms that freak me out for ages, i am beginning to think ill always have it , its just learning to live with it that i find difficult, this site helps me a bit you realise your not alone and other people think the same way, maybe catch up with you in chat sometime paige x

lorac
29-12-08, 21:57
Hi Ashman

Welcome to the site I think you will get lots of support and help on here.

Take care

Carol

AshmanUK
29-12-08, 22:08
Thanks for the welcome people and ive already had a few responses to my story that ive posted in the ectopics forum.

Have had a better day today..(havent we heard that before tho) although im still getting em but trying to diminish the fear in my head of dreading the next one and trying to worry less and less if possible.

weeble40
30-12-08, 23:02
Hi and a big welcome to NMP its great to have you here, hope to see you in chat sometime,

Take care

Emma xxx