PDA

View Full Version : Why is it back AGAIN????

josiepickle
30-06-05, 06:48
Hi everyone

I have'nt posted for a while, have got caught up with family stuff.

I've been feeling kind of ok, a bit jittery but able to cope.

On Monday night I did'nt sleep so spent all night worrying about my health. By the time I got up in the morn I'd had everything under the sun. Strokes, brain tumours, high BP!!! But the thing I was most worried about is the pain/sensation in my chest. Its between my breasts and to the left, even with 2 perfect ECG's I'm convinced its my heart!!!!

I slept well Tues night with no meds either but last night was horrendous again. I had to keep rushing to the loo and I kept wretching but not being sick.

My chest and back are still the same but added to that now my head is all fuzzy, I've got pins and needles in my hands and I'm just exhausted.

Gonna have to go to my GP again this morn, was last there 3 weeks ago, I'm afraid she'll be sick of me, even though she has been fantastic.

Thanks for listening, sometimes it helps to just type your fears out. Gotta go feeling really tearful and fed up.

Jo xx

pinkscrumpy
30-06-05, 08:31
Hi Jo

Sorry your feeling rough at the moment. The doc will not be fed up with you thats what there for.

Let us know how u get on.

Good luck

MANDIE XX

pips
30-06-05, 12:30
Sory you are feeling so bad. Good luck at the dr's hun.

Take care,

Love PIP'S X X

seh1980
30-06-05, 12:40
hi Jo,

It's crazy how easily we can convince ourselves that something is seriously wrong with us. Good luck at the GP - hope it goes well.

Sarah :D

"Life is too important to take seriously" Corky Siegal

josiepickle
30-06-05, 14:47
Thanks everyone

Went to GP and what do you know, its anxiety as usual!!!!!!!!! She did'nt even examine me today!!!!

Back on Diazepam for a couple of days just to get it under control.

2.5mg am/pm. This has worked for me before so I'm confident that I'll get through this. I get worse when my sleep is up the creek so hopefully the diazepam will take the edge off.

I was worried about my blood pressure, it was 120/90 last week and she DID'NT do it today but I read some of the postings to Gareth today about his and feel a bit reassured.

I'm wondering whether or not I should get a home monitor or will that make me worse? What have been your experiences?

Bye for now
Jo xx

Cinders4
04-07-05, 14:45
Hi, I know, if I had a home monitor Id be worse. Id check it every time I did anything different and everytime I felt different, all the time in fact!!!!!

Your GP would monitor you closely with BP if it were a problem. Try and leave it if you can or it become another thing to worry about for you.....

JO

Meg
04-07-05, 15:05
Blood Pressure Wrist Monitor (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3023)