PDA

View Full Version : panic again

wayne
29-12-08, 13:07
hi everybody
just over 2years ago i plucked up courage to see a cbt doctor.(i have been teryfied to see doctors and always avoided them). He diognosed me with ocd , depression and health anxiety. He put me on fluoxetine and after therepy persuided me to have medical, which was ok apart from borderline high blood pressure.
After being discharged after cbt i have always got my perscription from the docs by sending a stamp addressed envelope.I have been doing this for 2 years 6 months but my last one came with a letter saying he urgently wanted to see me. This as put me in a panic and brought back all the old anxiety.I have made an appointment but in terrible state worrying,which shows cbt did not work.
as anybody any advise i have no one i can talk to
wayne

lorac
29-12-08, 14:02
Hi Wayne

Welcome to the site I think Tetley is right he may want to see you about your repeat perscriptions just to make sure they are helping you. I think you will get lots of good advice and support on here.

Take care.

Carol

Patty
29-12-08, 17:51
Hi Wayne, :)

:welcome: to NMP. It's great that you've joined. There is so much information & help here.

All the best :hugs:

sunshine-lady
29-12-08, 21:12
Hi Wayne

Tetley is right, I have to have my meds reviewed regulary, please don't worry.

:welcome: to NMP, I'm sure you will like it here as there is so much advice and support.

chat is fun too:biggrin:

weeble40
30-12-08, 23:07
Hi and a big welcome to NMP its great to have you here, hope to see you in chat sometime,

Take care

Emma xxx