PDA

View Full Version : Ladiess ONLY

yanksforever
29-12-08, 17:41
Hi ladies I had a pretty erotic dream last :blush: During my dream is felt like I well...reached climax, when I awoke the feeling "down there" was truely of what it would be RIGHT after, and I mean seconds after us ladies orgasm...

My question is, is it normal for this to happen? I mean it's alright to have an erotic dream and without any physical stimulation what-so-ever orgasm?

rocklover
29-12-08, 20:37
I would say you lucky, lucky girl! Can I have one of those too? :D

jkse
30-12-08, 03:57
i used to get those (and i am a virigin) im pretty sure they are normal...i used to get them right before my period...but i dotn get them anymore cuz the anxitey has screwed up my cycle and i never get "those feelings anymore" ( my interest in any kind of romantic connection has fizzled but thats for a whole new thread lol). I would take your experince as a sign of "womenley health"... any advice from anyone about how i can regain a normal cycle that anxitey has screwed up me up big tim my period is also really late this time

sam_1
30-12-08, 04:06
My partner fails to give me 'those feelings' and you manage to do it in your sleep, how i envy you! But i think this happens to lotsa women so pretty sure theyre perfectly normal.

While their is a womanly section, i would just like to ask whethr antidepressants (particularly venlafaxine) has messed with anyones cycle? as i am on the pill but have missed my period this month and slightly concerned! sorry dont mean to highjack the thread!

Good luck xxx

jkse
30-12-08, 04:10
lol i think i already did that lol sorry... i am not on antidepressants but i have heard from other women who have missed a periods or decrease in sexual behaviour...i am also late on my period and am getting really anxious ..i am getting all of my period sypmtoms expect fro the bleeding its really freaking me out... ps where is the women section

Pippage
30-12-08, 08:22
I get this too sometimes, always pretty intense and wake up just at the right point heehee

crunchie01
30-12-08, 11:19
hi

i get those feelings too, not every night but a good few times a week:yesyes:

sunshine-lady
30-12-08, 14:14
I personally don't have 'those feelings'. But thinking of it, some guys have wet dreams, maybe this is the female equivilent????

yanksforever
30-12-08, 17:33
Interesting....lol I knew some of the ladies here would tell me I'm pretty lucky. I'm a virgin too btw, and quiet proud of it...but yeah, I guess it's not the worst thing that can happen...

Just wanted to make sure it wasn't weird...you know us HA sufferers, everything is weird to us!

rb1978
01-01-09, 10:29
Yep, I have had this a couple of times :yesyes:

Boos Mum
01-01-09, 11:10
normal :D

emma1980
01-01-09, 13:53
Yep, completely normal :blush: