PDA

View Full Version : Will it ever end? please read

smile
29-12-08, 21:43
:weep: :weep: I don't know where to start.I have always been a worrier,and anxious,and shy-I don't know why.But physical symptoms are getting really bad.Doctor said my anxiety nurse is obviously not helping-as here I am crying on here,and scared to leave the house.My nurse said i need to get out-but if I could,then surely i wouldn't need her.I feel I need to be around people with same symptoms-but theres no support groups nurse says,lack of funds.It will be my husbands year anniversary of his death in a few weeks,suicide.And now recently found out my mum has cancer.I am trying my best to cope-but feel i'm bottling too much up,im terrified of physical symptoms,as well as looking after my child.I would be grateful for any comments,thank you.

Hope 2
30-12-08, 18:41
Hi Smile

Life sounds like it keeps throwing huge worries and hurts your way.
I expect this is why your physical symptoms are worse.

Have you been back to you GP recently. Do they know how bad you really feel ?

I am no good to offer advice at the mo, but I really wish u some relief soon.

Julia

bel25
30-12-08, 19:38
I'm sorry you're having a rough time at the moment. We've all felt awful but it will end. It sounds like you need to find out what works for you and go with it. If you want you could ask your GP to be referred to a therapist or CBT, they will help you with breathing techniques and other ways of coping. I know it is hard to get there but give yourself plenty of time to get there and as you go try and tell yourself that nothing will happen to you and that to get over this going to see someone will help. In the meantime there are good books and information out there that might help. If you think this might work for you look at the thread 'books' on here - i posted a book on there that seems to be helpful.
Hope you feel better soon :)
xxx

smile
31-12-08, 21:58
Thank you all for your kindness,and supportive words x