PDA

View Full Version : Ive Been On An Areoplane!!!!

bubblestar
30-06-05, 11:47
Hi Guys

just thought id give you an update, as so many of you had given me tips before my holiday on how to cope!!
it went really well and i had a fantastic time, had a panic attack on the way up in the plane but i think it was becasue it makes you feel so weird! but after that i was perfect alll holiday! didnt have 1 attack whilst i was out in cyprus.. and had a really great time. my 1st holiday since 1997!!!
flew home totally fine, but lost it in the airport when we landed which i couldnt understand!? dont know if id bottled it all up and it was relief i was home? but anyways i managed after spending an hr or so in Gatwick toilets!
made it home in 1 piece and got fantastic memories forever, so glad i got the courage to go, it wasnt half as bad as i expected!
Iv now enrolled to go back to college in september 3 days a week too, so things are going forwards finally! next to conquer is going back to work!

Lots of Love
xx

seh1980
30-06-05, 12:37
[Wow!] what brilliant news!! Well done!!

"Life is too important to take seriously" Corky Siegal

pips
30-06-05, 12:42
Hi there,

I am so pleased for you. A BIG WELL DONE to you so lovely to here success stories. Keep up the good work!

Take Care,

Love PIP'S X X

Meg
30-06-05, 14:16
Bubblestar

What wonderful news.. very well done

What are you going to do at college ?

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Watch your thoughts, they become your words...
Watch your words, they become your actions... Watch your actions, they become your habits... Watch your habits, they become your character... Watch your character, it becomes your destiny...

carlin
30-06-05, 14:23
FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bubblestar
30-06-05, 14:26
Thanks Guys!!!

At college im doing an Access Course to higher education.. its english biology and pyschology... equivelent to A-levels and will gain me access to Uni to do my midwifery training, which i was meant to do yrs ago.. but never made it.. lets hope im on the up and up now!

pinkscrumpy
30-06-05, 14:44
FANTASTIC BUBLESTAR

Well done

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

MANDIE XX

Mcched
30-06-05, 16:03
Way to go Bubblestar!!!!

[8D][Wow!]

LisaS
30-06-05, 18:19
well done you!!
you should be so proud of yourself!! that is fab progress!!

sounds like you have made a big step!! good for you..

Love lisa
xxx

"do not fear to hope...Each time we smell the autumn's dying scent, we know that primrose time will come again"

nomorepanic
30-06-05, 20:04
FAB news to hear!

A BIG well done to you!

x

Nicola

"Nearly all happiness comes into our lives through doors we don't even remember leaving open"