PDA

View Full Version : Constant worrier

Katy W
29-12-08, 23:11
Hi, my name is Katy and I'm 28 years old, I have suffered from anxiety all throughout my life but in the last 3 years it has become alot worse and resulted in depression and panic attacks which I am still suffering with now. It sounds really silly and I feel embarassed but I get extremely scared when something is wrong with my health and think the absolute worst which results in numerous trips to the doctors for reassurance, panic attacks and depression again. Just when I think I'mok it happens again, I'm glad I've found this site with people like myself and am sure I shall be visiting on a regular basis!

Katy :)

Patty
30-12-08, 00:42
Hi Katy, :)

:welcome: to NMP. It's great that you've joined. There is so much information & help here.

Best wishes xx :hugs:

sunshine-lady
30-12-08, 01:27
Hi Katy
:welcome: to NMP, I'm sure you will like it here as there is so much advice and support.

chat is fun too:biggrin:

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/images/misc/progress.gif

lorac
30-12-08, 12:56
Hi Katy

Welcome to the site I think you will find alot of people on here with the same worries and you will get some good advice and support.

Take care

Carol

weeble40
30-12-08, 23:00
Hi and a big welcome to NMP its great to have you here, hope to see you in chat sometime,

Take care

Emma xxx