PDA

View Full Version : New from Canada!

Makeupwoman2001
29-12-08, 23:23
Hi,
I am a Mom of 4 children and I have been having health anxiety for about 5 years now. I don't know why I have it or what purpose it serves in my life? I am so tired of the constant worry. It is affecting my marriage and always stays in the back of my mind. I am currently having head pain that lasts for a few seconds here and there, and after doing a mini neurological exam she said that she didn't think I needed a CAT scan. I am still so worried though.

Sorry for this long intro. I look forward to getting to know you all. ~Kim

Patty
30-12-08, 00:47
Hi Kim, :)

:welcome: to NMP. It's great that you've joined. There is so much information & help here.

Best wishes xx :hugs:

Dominic1975
30-12-08, 01:09
Hi

Glad that u have joined!!!

You will probably find the headaches are anxiety and stress, I get very sharp acute pains sometime and think my head is going to explored and then it goes

hope you find all the support and help you need

sunshine-lady
30-12-08, 01:23
Hi Kim
:welcome: to NMP, I'm sure you will like it here as there is so much advice and support.

chat is fun too:biggrin:

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/images/misc/progress.gif

Utility
30-12-08, 01:25
Hi,

As you mention, it is the constant worry and that is what will be giving you the pains in your head. It is a case of trying to break the cycle of the worry feeding the pain and the pain feeding the worry, but that will come. Keep in mind that you have been given the OK by the medical person and look on that as a positive and focus on as many positives as possible.

debera
30-12-08, 03:07
hi and welcome to nmp. you will get allot of help here
debera
:hugs: :hugs:

weeble40
30-12-08, 03:11
Hi and a big welcome to NMP its great to have you here, hope to see you in chat sometime,

Take care

Emma xxx

lorac
30-12-08, 12:33
Hi

Welcome to the site I think you will get alot of good advice and support on here.

Take care

Carol

marie1974
30-12-08, 13:00
hi and welcome to nmp, im sure u will find lots of great help and support here and make new friends too. xxx

kellie
30-12-08, 20:34
:welcome: to NMP its lovely to have you here.
You will get lots of support/advice/reasurance and make some great friends along the way.