PDA

View Full Version : Newbie

nelly74
30-12-08, 14:14
Hi,
After feeling anxious over last few days have decided to bite the bullet and join this group :)
I had what I now look back on as a breakdown 2 years ago and over the past few days have started experiencing those dreaded feelings of anxiety.
The feelings I have start when I wake up in the morning with the stomach churning feeling that lasts all day.
What I fear the most is that this experience will escalate to the level of 2 years ago and almost like a self-fulfilling prophecy!
Feel like it may help to talk with others who understand my feelings :winks:

sunshine-lady
30-12-08, 15:05
Hi Nelly
:welcome: to NMP, I'm sure you will like it here as there is so much advice and support.

chat is fun too:biggrin:

kellie
30-12-08, 20:32
:welcome: to NMP its lovely to have you here.
You will get lots of support/advice/reasurance and make some great friends along the way.

lorac
30-12-08, 20:54
Hi Nelly

Welcome to the site I think it will help you to talk to other members on the site who understand what you are going through.

Take care

Carol

weeble40
30-12-08, 22:55
Hi and a big welcome to NMP its great to have you here, hope to see you in chat sometime,

Take care

Emma xxx

Patty
30-12-08, 23:57
Hi Nelly, :)

:welcome: to NMP. It's great that you've joined. There is so much information & help here.

Best wishes xx :hugs:

nelly74
31-12-08, 10:30
Thanks to all of you who have replied, it really has given me a boost, hanging on in there! :)