PDA

View Full Version : help! tip of Nose tingling??

Jo-Maire
30-12-08, 15:54
hello there !
I am new :D I have been suffering with Anxiety for a while now but anxiety ahs increased since having a major panic attack. My anxiety is now health anxiety (i think) brought on by awful GP's!! My GP's have been awful so i started googling my symptoms (big mistake!). Does anyone get tip of nose tingling???
Please help??:D

LeeBee
30-12-08, 20:41
I've had this when I've been panicky, I think it's a sign of overbreathing or hyperventilation.

Or it could just be a reaction to your anxiety. All that adrenaline and cortisol swilling around in your blood can make all kinds of weird stuff happen - tingling, prickling, shooting pains. I had a constant sensation of raindrops on my head a while back. It sounds funny now but I was really worried at the time. It was just an anxiety symptom, though, and it went away. If you've been to see your doctor and all your checks were OK then perhaps try to ignore it for a while with distraction techniques (ie think about something else) and you might find it starts to go away. Good luck :flowers:.

looking4answers
22-07-11, 03:54
Hmmm found this by accident but having the samething right now and the middle of my tongue.