PDA

View Full Version : Need Some help - ASAP

tt
01-07-05, 02:19
Hello, this is T,T daughter... so I am using her log in. I am having very many problems. nothing is going right for me... i just want to die. I have this boyfriend and were having problems. i dont even really know why, he thinks that i dont love him and i dont care for him. but im really in love with him and would do anything in the world for him. I just want to die i dont even want to be here anymore. Im so close to killing myself i just am thinking of how much pain i will be putting my mom though. I love this guy more then anything in the world... please write back and help me because i dont know what i should do..
Thank you... Khasy

TT:)

TT:)

Karen
01-07-05, 04:41
Hi Khasy

Welcome to the forum and sorry to hear you are feeling so low at the moment.

No matter how down you are feeling, no problem is insurmountable and definitely not worth thoughts of killing yourself for. I have felt suicidal myself and made attempts a number of years ago now, but there is always another way through.

I am sorry about the problems with your boyfriend. Could you try talking to him again? Maybe you could try to find out why he thinks you don't care and don't love him. There might still be a way to work this out between you.

Perhaps you could also talk to your mum about the way you are feeling, or talk to a friend. It is really easy to become very irrational when so highly emotionally upset so that you are not able to see any alternatives to that which you are focusing on. Your thinking becomes very 'black and white'. Talking to someone not emotionally involved can help you to see that there are other ways to get through this.

However bad you are feeling right now, hold onto the thought that things can change and you won't always feel this way. Suicide is a permanent solution to something that is temporary, even though it might be really painful at the moment.

You need to treat yourself kindly at this time and make sure you have lots of support around you. It might also be worth speaking to your doctor to see what help could be offered to help you through.

Karen

It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere.

kairen
01-07-05, 09:31
Hi TT,

sorry to hear your feeling so bad, maybe if you tried writing your boyfriend a letter telling him how you feel it would help you both, writing it down will help you get it off your chest and give him time to read and accept what you say,

Nothing is worth taking you own life, I once thought that many years ago and like you thought of the impact it would have on my family, but i know what its like to be that low, but you will get through it, Im so glad i kept going and fought it,

Have you sat down and talked with your mum, im sure she would be a great help,

take care hope you slept well and feel a bit better this morning

kairen x

seh1980
01-07-05, 10:05
hi there Khasy,

As the others have said, nothing is worth taking your own life for. Loads of people have problems with their partners and these problems can normally be sorted out through talking, compromising, etc. Maybe the two of you need to sit down and have a serious chat and see what it is that you both want..

Sarah :D

"Life is too important to take seriously" Corky Siegal

looby
01-07-05, 13:34
hi there,

My name is Louise and I want you to know that I really understand how you are feeling right now.

Unfortunately, no one understands how you feel unless they have been through it themselves.

i have been with my fiance for 6 years, and he still struggles to understand it. the only bit of advice is to write a list of how you are feeling, and try to explain why. I know it is difficult but give it a try and then go to your boyfriend and go through the list with him, and make sure you both feel comfortable with doing this. I am sure he does love you, but can not understand it all.

the main part about you wanting to end it all, I have been there myself, and managed (somehow, but don't know how) got through it.
Have you got a counsellor who you can talk to? If you have then you need to get there straight away. If you haven't then see your doctor immediately.
things do get to you and you don't know how to cope, but it is just your mind playing evil tricks.

Start by taking a massive deep breath and think what you have got going for you in life. You probably think that you haven't got anything, but YOU HAVE!!
Try thinking about yourself in happier times in your life, think about your family and friends who I am sure all care about you a great deal!!

Sorry, lecture over now, but please talk to someone quickly before you are totally swamped by the negative feelings.
My counsellor went through my thoughts of suicide, and unfortunately this is all part of depression, your mind thinks of disfunctional (think that's what it's called) thoughts, which is when you think that life isn't worth living, but you WILL GET BETTER!!!!
Maybe not totally, but a hell of a lot better than how you are feeling right now.

Take care of yourself, and stick with it.
A big hug
xxxx