PDA

View Full Version : feeling sorry for myself tonight

amandaj
31-12-08, 20:45
i had a rubbish nights sleep thanks to stupid heart feeling funny so exhausted,then this afternoon fell down the stairs cat had knocked something of window sill and i didnt see it , was a good fall from top to bottom , got a lump on one arm and bruised, on the other skin has all come off ,got lots of deep black marks on back where badly bruised , sons g/f just said god amanda no wonder you cant sit down very well and just to top it off got a bruised bum cheek, happy new year amanda lol ,ha sky high now cos of black bruises , something else to worry about i guess anyway sorry for the moan and happy new year to all of you

amandaxx

playman44
31-12-08, 20:57
oh ibet you did not need that,dont worry and try and have a great new year ..............martin

amandaj
01-01-09, 10:57
thanks martin very sore and stiff today , maybe need to be more careful

marie1974
01-01-09, 11:04
hi matey and sorry to hear that hun, poor u. rest up and plenty of chocs happy new year to u xxxx

amandaj
01-01-09, 11:29
thank you donna happy new year to you aswell , got myself in a bit of a state today as panicking about the pains and bruising guess thats what health anxiety does to us ,

sandramick
01-01-09, 12:08
happy new year mand lets hope things get betta :yesyes:
i feel pretty down today new year should mean new beginings but i dont no how !!
oh well tomorrow another day
happy new year
sandra
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:bighug1:

agent orange
01-01-09, 12:12
blast that cat... Hope you feel better soon.
Tony