PDA

View Full Version : HELP FAST

MANDAPANDA87
31-12-08, 23:32
i really need help or reassurance you guys
my anxiey was doing so well then all of a sudden i looked up headaches and brain aneurysm came up and now i am \positive i have one have been thinking aand researching them 24/7 and am waiting for this incredible explosion in my head to come and kill me i dont want one i really dont i am so scared is this a normal thought for anzxiety i want an mri but all doctors think iam dumb now because i got there 100 times a week lol!!! and right now i have a headache all over my head and its throbbing it might be from my cold becasue my nose is kinda stuffy and i am couhging alot and my teeth hurt really bad but i am scared i am going to die any day from this brain anieurysm and i can even picture the scenario in my head \help
all iwant to do is lay in my bed becasue i no i am dying and i am even scared to poop and lift up my son

Notator
31-12-08, 23:50
Hey Manda, a couple of hours ago I would have sworn I was having (yet another) heart attack...
Try to relax, stop looking up "nasties" and keep saying to yourself that it is the "panic button" talking, not reality...
Panic is horrible, I do sympathise and I hope you can calm yourself down by reading through here to see how many of us suffer similar things...and come through it...
Sit and think about your son instead and all the wonderful things that he must be and imagine him giggling at ya or something nice - give yaself a brief break!

bottleblond
31-12-08, 23:55
Mand

Googling health queries is a bad idea huni because you will start witha minor ailment and end up with the deadliest disease going (not literaly). Please try not to google hun for your anxieties sake if nothing else. Lol

Love Lisa
xxxx

MANDAPANDA87
01-01-09, 00:02
i know but i am scared i am 21 and i have a 2 year old son i dont want him to lose me what if i have one and its about to burst from my blood pressure raising when i have panic attacks \aaaaaaaaaaaah i am so scared i hate it

gtrgrl3369
01-01-09, 02:03
Please dont be scared honey. I know the feeling you are having just waiting for something bad to happen. It wont, it is just the anxiety taking control in a big way. From the sounds of your symptoms is sounds like you have an infection going on upstairs and may need some antbiotics for it. Having tooth pain and a stuffed up head with a headache is usually sinuses. Try and relax yourself by breathing the right way. Lay down and sing to yourself or anything else that will take your mind back to normal. Try and not google anymore, it should be banned for people with anxiety. Take care honey, you can do this..:hugs:

BrandyC
01-01-09, 03:00
I read your post and thought to myself that you sound like me....that is the same thing i do, I google every symptom i have and come up all kinds of stuff. I just recently laid in bed for 6 days and refused to eat right. I lost ten lbs doing this and got really weak. But I am still here! I agree googling should be banned for people with anxiety. I think you are just maybe clenching your jaw muscles and teeth that is why you are getting the headaches, also the cold that you say you have can give you a headache also.

Brandy

BrandyC
01-01-09, 03:01
Oh also I went to the ER like 4-5 times and now they wont even see me and when they see me coming they treat me like I am weird or stupid so I know how you feel....

Notator
01-01-09, 03:03
The trick with casualty / ER departments is to space you visits so that you hit different staff shifts!!