PDA

View Full Version : Hi, I'm New!

p_prod_uk
01-01-09, 08:18
Hi Everyone!

I've spent the last hour or so trawling through the posts etc so thought I had better introduce myself.

I'm Nicky and 25 and live in Harrogate, North Yorks.

I suffer from Depression, Anxiety and possibly M.E

I've been on AD's for 7 years and was on Prozac, then Amytriptaline (sp?) and now Cipramil liquid. (40mg's)

I got diagnosed with depression 7 years ago but think I have suffered from years before, but it all came to a head when I was 18. I was diagnosed with Bi-Polar at first, but having seen several doctors, psychiatrists, mental heath workers etc over the years, it has been disputed, so i'm not really too sure now!

I'm currently having a really bad time of it (Winter is always hard) and am due to go back to the docs on Thurs when I plan on asking what help they can offer. It's a new surgery as have just moved, but want to get as much help as i can in the way of therapy etc.

My OH is fantastic. I met him 7 years ago (there's no link!! :) ) and he's what has kept me going. Without getting too deep into it, he's saved me from myself more times than i can remember and is a huge support.

Anyway, I'm here and loving the forum and will no doubt be seen around here quite a lot!

Cheers guys, love and hugs to all fellow nuts! :yesyes:

spaced
01-01-09, 08:28
:welcome: hi and welcome to NMP:)

belle
01-01-09, 15:04
Hi and welcome :)

x