PDA

View Full Version : Check me out!

kitty
01-07-05, 13:54
Hi all

Well check me out after my conversation with Kimmy online the other week, where i came to admitt that i am a alcoholic, well here is the good news i havent had any beer for 3 nearly 4 days i think [Wow!][Wow!][Yeah!] wont last through this weekend as it's my bday finally so i will be getting drunk!

I feel so good about myself :D:D:D:D:D

It's not like ive had the support off my boyfriend as we have broke up as he has finally come clean and admited that he cheated on me whilst he was on holiday! GIT:(:(

Just hope i can get through this in one piece.

Wish me luck

kitty [:X]

leo05
01-07-05, 14:21
hi there and well done just be careful how much you drink

HOPE YOU HAVE A FAB BIRTHDAY

lads eh you have my support and i'm sure you will have everyone elses

take care

leanne (leo05)

trac67
01-07-05, 15:19
hi Kitty, Have a good birthday, and think to yourself that your birthday marks the start of a new year and a new you, and try to work towards being a much happier person by the time your next birthday comes around. And as for your boyfriend you are better off with out him, you will find yourself someone so much better.
Well done for what you have achieved so far and have a brilliant but not to drunk time lol
Trac:D

pips
01-07-05, 17:14
Good on ya Kitty. I hope you have a fab Birthday.

Take care,

Love PIPS X X

carlin
01-07-05, 20:26
Hi Kitty,
wow, you have done so well!!! you put me to shame. have a lovely birthday try (if poss) not to overdo it? and see how things go from here, sorry to hear about your boyfriend, oh dear men!!!!!!

seh1980
01-07-05, 20:34
Good for you Kitty!! Have a great birthday :D

"Life is too important to take seriously" Corky Siegal

pinkscrumpy
02-07-05, 11:07
well done Kitty

Have a FABAROONY BIRTHDAY, watch that alcohol intake though

MANDIE XX

Karen
02-07-05, 19:40
Well done Kitty.

Hope you have a great birthday.

Karen

It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere.

jill
02-07-05, 22:10
well Done Kitty,

Have a fab birthday :D

LOVE JILLXXX

Meg
02-07-05, 22:53
Kitty

Admitting that you have an alcohol problem to yourself is a fabulous start and sharing it in public is even better.. so well done to you and also for Kimmy for discussing it so deeply.

There is no need to set out to get drunk as its your birthday - you can enjoy yourself and celebrate without getting blattered.

Yes, he's a GIT !

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Watch your thoughts, they become your words...
Watch your words, they become your actions... Watch your actions, they become your habits... Watch your habits, they become your character... Watch your character, it becomes your destiny...

nomorepanic
03-07-05, 19:27
Kitty

have a fab birthday!!!

Nicola

"Nearly all happiness comes into our lives through doors we don't even remember leaving open"