PDA

View Full Version : hi all

dan-will-beat-it
01-01-09, 22:06
hi all am danny am a mear 23 years of age and am on them damn propanalol tablets 80mg 3 times a day. :wacko:

My mother used to visit site before she passed away so thought i would have a look on here i started haveing problems on my 18th birthday and was haveing panic attacks around 4-5 times a day and after around 2 weeks of this i got my head around it and put a stop to them by convincing myself i wasnt going to let myself become taken over by a silly thing like that then i used to have maybe 3 a month tops over the space of a year or so then it all went wrong somewere and they returned and there was nothing i could do about them, as my mother suffered from them bad she took me down to doctors and they put me to a councilor and put me 10mg once a day. that did help but it absolutly puzzled me when i went to councilor as they couldnt work out the key as i dont worry about anything really i have no money issues no problems with love life i have a beautifull fiancee and a wonderfull child our own house ect ect ect my life is a bed of roses.....( i am getting to the point of this just want people to see the full pictore sorry to drone on) over the next year or so i stopped the tablets as i dont like to be controlled by them and i dont really need them in my eyes then it finnaly sprung to me what triggered them it was when i was working or straining or ermm hard to explain doing something that takes more exerstion than normalstraigning ect sorry i am useless with words haha after moaning to doctors regarding this for nearly 10 months i got through to a heart specilist and after multipull examinations it turned out i have a problem with the wireing of my heart that triggers pannic attack sub consiously i am currently waiting to have a frequancy abilation at my locol specilist, the thing that annoys me regarding this is that this is a huge cure for any1 that suffers from bad pannic attacks as this eliminates the nerve that sets your heart into overdrive which thus increases every1s anxiaty through the roof, i urge any1 with bad pannic attacks to speak to there doctor about refurals for this as it improves ecuality of life . i could carry on with my experiance here for hours ......

the absolute key to pannic attacks is very simple a hard frame of mind to not letting it beat you, i have even found myself getting angry withmyself and shouting at myself. i no it sounds a bit daft but it does work, also when i feel anxiaty riseing i find that sipping cold water and clearing your mind works a absolute treat ( keeping the mind focused on something else)

any problems just got to deal with them DO NOT LET ANYTHING LAY IN THE BACK OF YOUR MIND AS IT WILL EAT AT YOU AND MAKE YOU WORSE...... i speak from experiance with helping my mum with it for many years. just tell it that it will not beat you and go and do the job in mind or say what you feel as if you dont do it and put it back the next time you try it will be harder and the senario goes on untill you find it impossible i hope all thi makes some sense and some people can benifit from it all the best my thoughts lay with you and i hope you all have a good year with it DO NOT LET IT BEAT YOU AS ITS ALL VERY CONTROLUBLE WITH A GOOD FRAME OF MIND

kind regards danny

marie1974
01-01-09, 22:21
hiya hun and welcome to nmp, this place is great and u will find loads of great advice and support. hugs xxx

Cherbear
01-01-09, 22:37
Hi Danny, welcome to the site. I like your name, you will beat it indeed and hope you find the help you need on the site. We're all very friendly:Dxx

sunshine-lady
02-01-09, 00:03
Hi Danny

:welcome: to NMP, I'm sure you will like it here as there is so much advice and support.

chat is fun too:biggrin:

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/images/misc/progress.gif

Southern_Belle
03-01-09, 16:38
Hi Danny,

Welcome to NMP. Many here will understand how you have been feeling and you will get support.

Take care,

Laura