PDA

View Full Version : newbie

kimmie
02-01-09, 00:33
:) hi, im new, im 18 and suffer from panic attacks. Suffered as a small child with my nerves but as i got older it has gone worse.Have been to the doctors but he wants to rule everything else out first so am not on any medication yet. I suffer from all the symtoms, sweating ,shaking,feeling sick,headaches and feeling like im going to pass out.I have been reading some of the messages and now know im not alone.It helps.

dan-will-beat-it
02-01-09, 00:52
hi drl welcome to nmp im also new tonight if you would like to talk i would gladly send you my msn addy i have a belief that tablets really aint the way forward with them its all about getting your head around it and getting mind set if you would like to chat in depth about it i would gladly help in everyway i can or there is loads of info on here and morrol support :hugs:

sunshine-lady
02-01-09, 16:57
:welcome: to NMP Kimmie
I am sure you will like it here. There is a lot of advice, support and information here, hope to see you in chat soon

byronhinson
02-01-09, 18:03
As others have said - loads of support here for you, everyone is very helpful. Even me!

armanoo
02-01-09, 18:23
Hi and welcome to the website :welcome:

i hope you will enjoy your time here and get a lot of help and informations you need :) .

and you are defnitely not alone :flowers:

regards from jerusalem

Patty
03-01-09, 17:00
Hi Kimmie, :)

A big :welcome: to NMP. It is great that you've joined. There is so much information & help here.

All the best xx :hugs:

Southern_Belle
03-01-09, 18:19
Hi Kimmie,

Welcome to NMP. Many here will understand how you have been feeling and you will get support.

Take care,

Laura