PDA

View Full Version : BEST & WORST OF ANXIETY??!!

pips
01-07-05, 23:45
Hi all :D,

I thought I would post a topic about some of the worst things and some of the best things about anxiety for me.

Now i can see your all suddenly thinking you mean there is a best thing!!!!!!![Duh!][?]

Well by doing this list GOOD [Yes!] VS BAD[No] I think it has come to help me with accepting it a little better. Which as you are all probably aware can be the hardest thing to do! [Sigh...]

So here goes. THE WORST THINGS about suffering anxiety and panic etc... are.

1) Claustrophobia - Never suffered before the anxiety. Now i get petrified about feeling trapped or not being able to get out of a situation.

2) Thoughts and symptoms - oh [Yes!] those horrible [}:)] irrational thoughts that make us feel like we are loosing the plot. [:P]Plus turning the mildest symptom into something so deadly[xx(] you wouldn't believe!

3) Fear of Fear - Beating yourself up mentally and being so scared out of your pants[:O] for no apparant reason really [Duh!]

4)Low self esteem hypersensitivity and worry has increased dramatically
so lots of reassurance is needed.

THE BEST THINGS![Wow!][Yeah!][Yes!]:D

No I haven't left this bit blank honest! LOL

1) Have made new friends who are compassionate understanding and share the same empathetic view.

2) I gave up smoking 3 years ago due to depression ( Now I'm depressed cause I don't smoke[Oops!]) No Joking aside giving up was the best thing for me honest![^]

3) I push myself to do more now where as before it all started. I just might not bother with something. [Sigh...]Now i try and make myself do it. I sometimes find i enjoy things I didn't think i would! [:O]

4)I think it makes you stop think and prioritise. You end up helping people more and not taking so much for granted at times.

5) Being a sufferer means you must pamper yourself lots;)[Yeah!] Very Important that one!!!!!!

6) You can spend your time congratualting yourself without feeling totally bonkers [:P] LOL

7) Realising that having enhanced emotions is a gift and it's how we use them that counts.

8) I found more best things then worst YIPEEEEEE! :D :D :D :D

Seriously though by reading this post I hope people can may be see that although it may seem impossible at times. You might be totally blinkered but sometimes something GOOD can come out of something BAD!

Please feel free to write down your thoughts of your Best & Worst.

I hope this helps.

Sorry for the long post and thanks for reading.[:I]

Take Good care all ;),

Loadsa Love & Wishes

PIP'S X X[:X] [:X]

bluebottle
02-07-05, 09:30
Great post Pips, and very helpful. Your going to be OK. :D

--
Blue - (Agoraphobic)
"Your truth is better for you than someone else's. Just get to know what it is, so you can finally own it, and speak it."

pips
02-07-05, 11:28
Thanks Bluebottle I hope so lol!

I hope you are well.

Take Care,

Love PIP'S X X

jill
02-07-05, 11:30
Great post Pips [^]:D

LOVE JILLXXX

pips
02-07-05, 11:47
Thanks Jill hun,

Hope you are well.

Take care,

Love PIP'S X X

LisaS
02-07-05, 12:46
hi Pips,

what a great idea!! its fab to see there are more positives.. I think I too am slowly learning more about myself that I wouldn't have learnt before.. and you do things to protect yourself that you know you wouldn't do before.. ooh and the pampering bit!! yes please!
and well done you!! a very positive post!!
Lisa
xxx

"do not fear to hope...Each time we smell the autumn's dying scent, we know that primrose time will come again"

florence
02-07-05, 13:24
Hi Pips

Great post..

<b id="quote">quote:</b id="quote"><table border="0" id="quote"><tr id="quote"><td class="quote" id="quote">1) Have made new friends who are compassionate understanding and share the same empathetic view.</td id="quote"></tr id="quote"></table id="quote">

Definitely !! :)

Florence.

**Don't believe everything you think .**

pips
02-07-05, 15:37
Thanks Lisa & Flo.

I think it does help put things into perspective a bit.

Hope alls well,

Take care,

Love PIP'S X X

Meg
02-07-05, 23:06
Nice one Pips .

I do believe that you can lose a few more of the negative ones though too .

pips
03-07-05, 15:53
Thanks Meg,

Lets hope so hey!

Hope you are well,

Take care,

Love PIP'S X X

nomorepanic
03-07-05, 16:12
Pips

I am pleased to see there were more positives and I think it is great that you can see something positive in all this cos sometimes we only ever look for the negative don't we?

Thanks for the post.
x

Nicola

"Nearly all happiness comes into our lives through doors we don't even remember leaving open"

pips
03-07-05, 16:19
Thanks Nic for your reply hun,[8D]

Yes i can be a terrible pessimist at times. I sometimes have to give myself a good talking to esp when those irrational thoughts creep in!!!! That's when i find it useful to stop and practice the POSITIVE thinking.

Hope you are well mate,

Take care,

Love PIP'S X X