PDA

View Full Version : loss of concentration

armanoo
02-01-09, 14:16
Hi to all of you

i suffer from concentration difficuly and i cant focus AT ALL.. i was not like that and it keep getting worse and worse .. and i'm law student so it's really awful !

i tried to gather information about "concentration difficulty"..

it's ruing my life and my study .. i assume my concentartion difficulty happen due to my depresstion ..! is that Right ?

and now i'm on "citalopram" so after finishing the trestment .. i'm gonna come back to be normal again ?

is there anything else i can do to helpt it.. i mean i cant wait one year or six months to finish the treatment ! ..

hugss

t0rt01se36
02-01-09, 14:57
Hi

I have suffered nearly all my life with the lack of Concentration. At school it was bad and has been like that since and I'm in my early 30's now and trying to study Geography but am finding it very difficult as my Anxiety levels and concentration levels are making it difficult to focus.

I don't think its to do with depression. I think for my case, its just a matter of de stressing and putting thoughts a side and going a slow pace, so I can concentrate better.

Sorry for not being able to advise you. Hope it helps you that I can relate to your 'Concentration level' post.