PDA

View Full Version : Hello - Another Newbie

tiffanysdesigns
02-01-09, 16:48
Hi I am 28 and have suddenly taken a turn for the worse.

I suffered from Panic attacks/depression when I was about 17 which resulted in me self harming. I started counselling and made a recovery.

I have been find for years but all of the sudden I have started having panic attacks again, I have been prescribed Fluoxetine. I have been very scared about taking the tablets but I spoke with my husband today and I have taken my first tablet.

tiffanysdesigns
02-01-09, 17:45
Thank you very much Tetley xx

sunshine-lady
02-01-09, 17:45
:welcome: to NMP Tiffany,

I am sure you will enjoy your stay here as there is lots of advice, support and information. Chat is a nice place to chat and meet other members xx

byronhinson
02-01-09, 17:54
You will find loads of people here to help you out and others who have suffered in a similar way! Welcome!

lorac
02-01-09, 17:54
Hi Tiffany

Welcome to the site you will get lots of good advice and support on here. Tiffany you got well before so you can do it again, I wish you luck.

Take care

Carol

armanoo
02-01-09, 18:28
Hi and welcome to here :welcome: :)

i'm sure you will have enough support and help here :hugs:

regards from jerusalem

Southern_Belle
03-01-09, 17:18
Hi Tiffany,

Welcome to NMP. I'm sorry you are having a difficult time. I think you are wise taking medication especially since you have self-harmed in the past but good for you for not doing it now. Many here will understand how you have been feeling and you will get support.

Take care,

Laura