PDA

View Full Version : Paul McKenna Show Sky One

Karen
02-07-05, 14:15
Paul McKenna has a new series, I Can Change Your Life (http://www.skyone.co.uk/programme/pgefeature.aspx?pid=46&fid=124) on Sky One, starting Monday 4 July at 9.00 pm.

Karen

It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere.

leo05
02-07-05, 14:18
thanks karen may watch it

bluebottle
02-07-05, 14:32
That's the one which contacted this forum about someone appearing on it. Was anyone successful?

--
Blue -
"Your truth is better for you than someone else's. Just get to know what it is, so you can finally own it, and speak it."

leo05
02-07-05, 15:01
never knew they contact the forum

Piglet
02-07-05, 15:03
Its going to be on sky - I don't have sky so will someone tell me about the episode of the person frightened to go out on their own when its been screened.

Love Piglet

"Supposing a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?" said Piglet.
"Supposing it didn't," said Pooh after careful thought.

pips
02-07-05, 15:41
Hi Karen,

Yes I saw that thanks for that I'm going to watch it.

Take care,

Love PIP'S XX

seh1980
02-07-05, 19:00
I don't have SKY either :D

"Life is too important to take seriously" Corky Siegal

tonyd45
03-07-05, 13:08
I will definetly be watching,i have read some articles and have his book "Change your life in seven days".
Its worth checking out his website,what he promotes is called neuro-linguistic programming.
There is an article in the paper today about a Doctor who jabbed herself with a needle,developed a phobia about it,ended up leaving her job then sued the local health authority and won damages for £450,000.Paul Mckenna cured her in an hour!!! which is great,the downside of the story is the health authority are now looking into how they might get the damages paid back.

Tony d

nomorepanic
03-07-05, 19:25
A load of us applied to be on so I guess none of us were successful!

Nicola

"Nearly all happiness comes into our lives through doors we don't even remember leaving open"

seh1980
03-07-05, 19:26
Yeah I applied Nic - oh well, would have probably been too terrified to do it anyway!! :D

"Life is too important to take seriously" Corky Siegal