PDA

View Full Version : want to come of pill but really scared

crunchie01
03-01-09, 14:00
i posted yesterday regarding my drs attitude towards me and my weight,i have been thinking overnight that going on the pill last summer might have possibly added a few pounds to my weight. i dont take the pill for contraceptive purposes it was more to control my hormones,
i have today started evening primrose,starflower oil,b6 and vit e as these are supposed to help with hormones.

as some of you know ive convinced myself i have ovarian cancer,
i want to come off the pill but im scared that if i havent got ovarian cancer now i will definately get it in future if i come off the pill,
but i cant stop on the pill for years and years,

can anyone offer any advice on this please?

lamentinglaura
03-01-09, 14:43
Hi,

I think you're worrying yourself sick over something that's not apt to happen. I took the pill for a few years many years ago and had to come off it. My ovaries have been fine as I'm positive yours will be too. I'm sorry that this scares you so much.

Burnsey
03-01-09, 18:54
iv been on many different pills - mini pill, ovranette brevinor yasmim over all for 9 years and im fine
i suffer bad anxiety but the pill doesnt bother me and my overies woomb etc are fine please dont worry unnessacerilly (cant spell)- the pill makes your overies go to sleep so u cant get pregnant nothing else happens nothing bad
please try not to worry