PDA

View Full Version : Hi Newbie and intro

lisad123
03-01-09, 16:57
Hi all

Not 100% if im in the right place but hoping someone can help.
Im Lisa, Im 27 with 2 wonderful little girls and a hubby call darren.

I guess medical background would be, that doctors discovered my heart runs pretty quick when i was pregnant with my second girl. The cario team put it down to being pregnant and said all was fine and all would settle once bubs comes along. Well baby is now 16 months and no better:unsure:
I was admitted the other week as felt very odd, and while there my HR was running at 187 bmp! Beta blockers have taken it too 140 bmp but then had to wait to see another doc. The thing is i will be quite happy sitting, driving, walking and suddenly feel i have no air in my lungs after a quicken HR. The doc i saw last week said he thinks its eptopic beats but referred on elsewhere. The beta blocker make me sooo tired. I know i have to wait to see someone else but anyone got any clues for me please?? Doc i saw was useless tbh.

Thanks for reading if you got this far.

Lisa x

Southern_Belle
03-01-09, 18:17
Hi Lisa,

Welcome to NMP. I'm sorry I don't know anything about heart rates. I do know that many here post quite a bit about them. Many here will understand how you are feeling and will give support.

Take care,

Laura

suzy-sue
03-01-09, 18:24
WELCOME LISA,IM SURE ITS NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT HUN,BEEN ON BETA BLOCKERS MYSELF AND THEY DIDNT AGREE WITH ME EITHER.HOPE YOU FEEL BETTER SOON LUV SUE:hugs:

sunshine-lady
03-01-09, 20:01
Hi Lisa and :welcome: to NMP

I am sorry to hear you are having problems with your heart beats. A lot of people here seem to suffer with the same condition.

I'm sure you will like it here as there is so much information, support and advice. Chat is a great place to meet new friends xx

Patty
05-01-09, 10:36
Hi Lisa, :)

:welcome: to NMP. It's great that you've joined. There is so much information & help here.

Best wishes xx :hugs:

weeble40
07-01-09, 09:39
Hi and a big welcome to NMP its great to have you here, hope to see you in chat sometime,

Take care

Emma xxx