PDA

View Full Version : Hi!

bagpuss
03-01-09, 17:33
Another newbie joining. Had really bad anxiety and panic attacks for the last couple of years or so, but a few weeks ago had a rather large meltdown. Im waiting to start some meds next week to help me along the way and started CBT back in October. Currently i have big food issues and am struggling to be out and about much, which isnt very helpful as i have 4 year old twins! Im just hoping i can get past this blip.

Will be looking forward to reading some threads and getting some great info/tips on how to treat and cope with this,

Emma
xx

Southern_Belle
03-01-09, 18:20
Hi Emma,

Welcome to NMP. Many here will understand how you have been feeling and you will get support.

Take care,

Laura

sunshine-lady
03-01-09, 20:08
Hi Emma and :welcome:to NMP
Four year old twins! you certainly have your hands full there!

Hope you enjoy your stay here and I'm sure you will find lots of support, advice and information. Chat is a great place to make new friends. xxx

bagpuss
04-01-09, 18:07
Thanks for the replies. I do indeed have my hands very full, they are a joy but can be difficult when in the full throws of panic! Will pop over to the chat bit and see if i can figure it all out!

xxx

Patty
04-01-09, 21:40
Hi Emma, :)

:welcome: to NMP. It's great that you've joined. There is so much information & help here.

Best wishes xx :hugs:

weeble40
07-01-09, 09:44
Hi and a big welcome to NMP its great to have you here, hope to see you in chat sometime,

Take care

Emma xxx