PDA

View Full Version : another new member

valleybear
03-01-09, 17:57
hi, I am currently going through a really acute phase of what I believe to be FM. My Dr gives me painkillers but only seems to listen to the symptoms most acute at the time and doesn't put them all together. I have had the condition for years with pain at all the relevant points, general ache and stiffness,IBS, fatigue and this time we can add dizziness and super pain at the base of my tongue when I move it around! does anyone out there believe me?! Thanks for listening.:unsure:

Henry1234
03-01-09, 18:16
Yes I believe you

Welcome to the group

Mark

Southern_Belle
03-01-09, 18:23
Hi,

Welcome to NMP. I believe you too and have also been diagnosed with the condition. The best doctor to go to is a Rheumotologist. Try doing light stretches in the morning and during the day. Warm baths and a heating pad helps me too. Glad you are here.

Take care,

Laura

sunshine-lady
03-01-09, 20:04
Hi mmac and :welcome: to NMP
I also believe you.

I am sure you will like it here as there is so much information, support and advice. Chat is a great way to make new friends

granlizto3
03-01-09, 20:10
Hi uv come to the best website for help with your conditions I also have FM and yes I believe you, keep believing in yourself and you will get there, keep your chin up Liz

weeble40
07-01-09, 09:49
Hi and a big welcome to NMP its great to have you here, hope to see you in chat sometime,

Take care

Emma xxx

marie1974
07-01-09, 11:36
helloand welcome to nmp, im sure you will find loads of information and support and make new friends too. hugs xxxx