PDA

View Full Version : Hi i'm Stargenie - suffer with Panc/aniexty attacks

stargenie
04-01-09, 04:47
Hi i am Stargenie and i am new to this site. My friend told me about it and how much it has helped her over the past few months or so. I have been suffering with panic attack and Aniexty for 3 and a bit years now.

It all started with me being at school one day waiting to pick my son up and all of a sudden i went hot and cold and got the sweats and felt like i was either going to throw up everywhere or wet myself which made me feel even worse. so i was wondering round like a headless chicken...... allthe other parent were staring at me.

Anyway after that day it got worse for me where i wouldn't leave my house, even if my son was at home i wouldn't go anywhere that i didn't know, and if i did go out i had to make sure it had toilets etc, so parks and all those places were out of the question for me. This last for a fair few months for me.... to even step out side my own doorstep was mad, i felt more comfy at home than outside. but i had to, i had to get out there for my son sakes.

It then hit me one day again coming home from Dover and i ended up staying at a station with my son as i did not feel safe on the roads after that so my issue is with not ebing able to go on the motorways.

lots more iformation to go with it but to get u all up to date i don't take anythign fro it as i can't at the moment, to be hoenst done that before and did't work for me mad things worse, i have to face my fears but i am seeing a councillor and she is great. She got straight to the bottom of things and we work on them so much in just one hour every two weeks. talking to others help also and i help my mums friends daughter out who felt alone and she has changed for the better.... a great improvement.... If anything talking about it can help and to know you can help that one person even though you are still suffering makes u feel great about yourself well then your already on the road to recovery.....

good lyuck to you all.. i am hear to talk to and talk to others as i still have plenty of thngs to clear off my chest and deal with from time to time..

Look forward hearing from everyone...

Henry1234
04-01-09, 10:16
Welcome Star Genie

You will find lots of people on here willing to help

Well done on joining

Mark x

sunshine-lady
04-01-09, 15:46
Hi stargenie and :welcome: to NMP
I am sure you will feel at home here as there are many people in the same situation as yourself.

You will find lots of support,help and information here. Chat is a great way to meet new friends

Patty
05-01-09, 10:33
Hi Stargenie, :)

:welcome: to NMP. It's great that you've joined. There is so much information & help here.

Best Wishes xx :hugs:

weeble40
07-01-09, 09:40
Hi and a big welcome to NMP its great to have you here, hope to see you in chat sometime,

Take care

Emma xxx