PDA

View Full Version : Dreams

countrygirl
04-01-09, 09:44
A few years ago I read a dream dictionary which was silly thing for someone with health anxiety to do. Of course I only remembered the interpretations that related to illness and death!

I have always had vivid dreams and every night I can remember quite a bit of my dreams and my dreams often wake me in the night as well, unlike my husband who mutters twitches talks and kicks all night then says he never remembers his dreams:mad:

I occasionally dream that I am giving birth or helping someone else to give birth - I have had this dream in one form or another for many years BUT I read that a midwife in your dream means you will have an illness that causes near death. I will not go into the other bad symbols so as not to worry anyone else but just wondered if any of you have vivid dreams that you can recall and if anyone also dreams about birth.

Everytime I have one of the dreams that I associate with prophesizing ( can't spell) illness or death I then worry myself silly and am frightened of going to sleep:weep:

EmmaJane
04-01-09, 11:36
Hi

I have had dreams like this before. The example Im going to give is going to sound really weird, but it happened. Here goes:

I was pregnant with my 2nd child, who is now 16 ( so dont worry about illness and death on birth dreams )

Whilst pregnant, I dreamt I gave birth to a boy, and in the room with me, was my grandad who I never met, or new nothing about at the time. ( my mum was split from him and her siblings, when younger). He also died 6 years before I was born. I saw him in my dream and his name. In my dream I gave birth to a son. 1st child was a daughter. When I woke and spoke to my mum, later in that dad, I asked if her dad looked like ( and described him ) and if his name was Jack. To which it was.

One given birth to my son, he was named Jack as I couldnt not really and a few years later I saw a photo of my grandad.

Weird, spooky, strange. I dn't know, but thats my dream on one of many births?

xxx