PDA

View Full Version : Constant ectopics

willtheconk1998
04-01-09, 15:28
Well I'm getting really fed up now folks!!!

Have had these ectopics constantly now for days no matter what I am doing and it is getting on my nerves so much. I am so aware of them and can't get my focus away from them GRRRR!!!!

Was awake nearly all last night checking for them only slept 2 hours. ( I know this doesn't help but it still freaks me out so much when it happens all the time and I become so frustrated)
I am sometimes getting as many as 4 or 5 a minute and then it goes to only 1 every few minutes then none for a while then when I lie down and try to relax they go back up again.

Like I said in my other post I have had so many 24hr monitors and trips to A+E etc that I know they are benign but I can't just ignore them.

Does anyone else get these as frequently as 5 per minute and if so how do you cope??

Sorry if this is a boring repeat thread, I am just so frustrated and I suppose a little worried.

Missy69
04-01-09, 20:35
Hiya will,
I have had them for over ten years, i braved it up and had an ecg done, the results came back clear, this was about 3/4 months ago, luckily for me, this put my mind at rest and i have not had any since, i have had the start of them, but i just say, oh well i know everythings ok as i have had them checked.

So i suppose i was reassured by my results and it worked for me. Im sorry your suffering so bad, i did use to get them all the time, and in runs as you do, but i can honestly say that my worrying caused them to stay.

Dont suppose its much use me saying try not worry about them, i dont think your results have convinced you have they. I hope it helps a little to know that i have had them as regular as you in the past.

Let us know how you get eh !