PDA

View Full Version : A poll to help me move on

EmmaJane
04-01-09, 16:09
As alot of you know, I have been really bad over the last few weeks on glands etc. So could you all help me with this poll, so I can move on from this once and for all. HOPEFULLY.

when you press a certain area in the front of your neck/throat, can you feel a popping/clicking or crunching.

Sounds silly I know, but my last hang up on this problem at the moment.

Thank you
xx

EmmaJane
04-01-09, 16:45
For thos who put yes, on the side it pops/clicks, does it feel more swollen than the other side.

Im a pain at the mo arent I?? ARGH xxxx

Amanda3266
04-01-09, 17:08
Yes it does - I think this is very common - oh and I have done the neck pressing and popping sensation thing too.

sunshine-lady
04-01-09, 17:24
I don't get this sensation, but I've made my neck sore trying it out!

EmmaJane
04-01-09, 17:24
See the neck and glands etc area is a newbie for me. I have done everything else I think. This seems to be the last with a vengance. Im trying to look at it as a new year now, well from tomorrow and onwards I go lol xxx

EmmaJane
05-01-09, 15:30
Just to let you all know, Im off to docs tonight at 5.40 GULP. So we shall see. Its been a long day waiting for this evening lol.. Interesting how the poll is pretty much 50/50.

My thinking says, those who have the same as me, its not quite the same, mine has to be something really serious, along with the lumps there aswell.

I wish I could slap myself out of this. Once again though, thanks all xxx

panicagain
19-01-09, 19:01
Mine's not swollen but it does click. I was worried about this as well until my hubby told me his does this too.
You'll be fine:bighug1:

Just so you know,,,i too think that my problems are "different" than everyone elses,,,i always think mine is gonna kill me but their's is just anxiety:weep:
I know its hard:hugs:

pedropanic
19-01-09, 23:38
Just so you know I used to wonder about this too and my friend who is a doctor said this is perfectly normal!

GT
27-02-09, 02:31
i do it happens to me too,

does happen x

LisaLisa
09-09-09, 10:09
yes its part of the voice box, its supposed to do this. Dr told me when I asked.

Lisa
xxx

Dee01
09-09-09, 13:35
i went to the doc about it and like pedro he told me its perfectly normal