PDA

View Full Version : Buzzing feet/tingling

agent orange
04-01-09, 17:46
Does anyone out there get a buzzing in their feet with tingling,not quite pins and needles. I am having them at present and they are really making me anxious. I do not know if this is part of the long term anxiety symptoms.
I recall having similiar symptoms for years on and off. I am worried about neurological symptoms, M.S, MND etc, but I have seen the Doctor and had tests, MRI and it has all come back negative. The Doctor thinks I am Somatizing (All in the head). Does anyone else understand this or get these symptoms. I have lots of other anxitic symptoms, but I will not mention them for this post. Thanks

agent orange
04-01-09, 18:40
The feelings are more like something crawling in my feet underneathe the skin. I do get muscle twitching elsewhere and I wonder if this is similiar to that?

EmmaJane
04-01-09, 18:41
I do get similar things to this, but its not in my feet. Get it in my face

yanksforever
04-01-09, 18:45
Just had it last week. Buzzing in feet, especially left heel and arch of foot along with buzzing in my hips. Felt like the phone's vibrator was in my heel and hips.

It was annoying and scary.

agent orange
04-01-09, 18:47
i have had this for weeks, but i have been preoccupied-is this anxiety do you think?

agent orange
04-01-09, 19:21
I am wondering if this is linked to the earlier post "anxiety causing neurological symptoms". The mind is so powerful and consuming and the more I think about these sensations the more I am sure they will just continue. I am not sure what to do, I keep going round in circles and have done so for years.

Nechtan
05-01-09, 00:41
Hi,

This is new to me but I have had it the last few days. It started with really cold feel which was to do with the tempreature in my home rather than anxiety and now I have been getting tingles, aches, burning sensations and alot of other things in my feet and to a lesser extent in my legs.

Part of me is not sure whether this has been there a while and I just never lingered on it before. In my own case alot has to do with inactivity. I am hoping this week to get more active and hope that over the coming weeks this will resolve the problem.

All the best

Necthan

panic123321
05-01-09, 03:07
I suffer from anxiety and I get this too. It comes and goes and as far as I know it's nothing to worry about. Weakness in the legs is a symptom of anxiety and I think that this is just another part of it. If you are really worried about it try see your doctor for some reassurance but if not try to just laugh it off and not worry about it. You'll be fine!

agent orange
05-01-09, 07:20
thanks for the posts.I have been to the doctor who suggests that it is my somatoform disorder and anxiety and anxiety is just a whole load of interesting symptoms that none of us need.I think also some of it is down to resting too.

Dazo
05-01-09, 08:27
I get this also, in feet and legs mostly.

It nothing to worry about my doctor says.

agent orange
05-01-09, 18:51
Thanks for your replies