PDA

View Full Version : Hello all

goldilocks
04-01-09, 21:16
Hi!

Thank you for setting up such a useful site! Anxiety is such an isolating experience that it is great to have somewhere to share experiences and outcomes!

I first suffered a couple of years ago from panic attacks and GAD - initially brought on from stress and obsessional thoughts about things I have done that I believed made me a bad person!

The anxiety has recently returned - again due to stress and so the obsessional thoughts are back. They are worse than before and I have even started to exagerate past experiences in my mind so that they seem far worse than they were and therefore feed my feelings of guilt.

I am taking Fluoxatine for the second time and receiving support from a counsellor.

I look forward to hearing from you and thank you again for all your hard work:hugs:

xxxxx

alexis
04-01-09, 21:28
Hi Goldilocks and welcome to the forum, Im sure you will get lots of useful advice here and make new friends,
I am with you all the way about the obsessional thoughts , sure you will find lots of useful info on here, xxx

Patty
04-01-09, 21:37
Hi Goldilocks, :)

:welcome: to NMP. It's great that you've joined. There is so much information & help here.

Best wishes xx :hugs:

sunshine-lady
04-01-09, 21:42
Hi Goldilocks and welcome to NMP

I am sure you will like it here, there is so much support. information and help.
Chat is a great place to meet new people

xxx

weeble40
07-01-09, 09:37
Hi and a big welcome to NMP its great to have you here, hope to see you in chat sometime,

Take care

Emma xxx