PDA

View Full Version : Lower abdominal ache - Girls!

Lol1985
05-01-09, 13:24
Hi everyone!
This is my first post on here, I hope it helps me I have a new illness every week that I worry about!

For the past year Ive had break through bleeding which my Clinic assures me is to do with my hormones, and I shouldnt worry. They've finally put me on a new pill with a diff level of hormones in which seems (fingers crossed) to be working.

However when I was in the clinic the nurse asked 'if Id ever had cramps which werent followed by bleeding' I said no because to the best of my knowledge I havent.

Although now after a month of taking this new pill for the past week Ive been experiencing a lower abdominal aching. Like when your on your period and get a 'burning' sensation. But Im just having it on one side, and Im not aware of any cramps.

I dont know why she asked me that question which has paniced me, and now Im worrying about this new aching?!

Please help as my mind is wizzing away thinking the worst.

Thanks xx

marlou
06-01-09, 22:04
it sounds like they are not connected, maybe your new pill is helping the bleeding but causing you cramps I have just started with break though bleeding which lead me to join this forum maybe your cramps are a one off and you're worrying because of what the nurse said, hpe you're ok