PDA

View Full Version : I'm a bit confused..

ladybird64
05-01-09, 13:47
I answered a post in the general anxiety section yesterday evening, primarily because I saw that it still had no replies and I didn't want the poster to think he was being ignored! (He is new to the forum).
I have just had a look to see if there were any other responses, which there were but mine has disappeared..I know it was there and I haven't deleted it!
I wouldn't mind but I spent a while answering him and I was absolutely exhausted at the time, to see my post disappear is a bit hurtful.
Any ideas why it has disappeared? Has it been deleted by admin? I'm curious..
I guess it would help if I mentioned the thread..:wacko:
It was the one by Robert (WeegieMac)

Thanks

EmmaJane
05-01-09, 13:50
Hi Ladybird.

I noticed that a coulple of times with mine yesterday. Thought it was me, who didnt press post lol.. Thing is I cant rememebr which ones they were now. May still of been me, I dont know. All seems fine today with mine

ladybird64
05-01-09, 14:04
Hi Emma

I just checked my profile to see if I did actually post it and not delete it (:winks: ) and it's definitely there, posted at 11:06 last night.
Oh well..maybe one of the admins can explain the mystery of the missing posts!
Right, off to Sainsburys now..:scared15:

Nibbles
05-01-09, 14:12
Hi Ladybird,

I had a look for your post and I found one in the symptoms forum. If this is the one you're referring to then it should be there for everyone to view. Here's the link:

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=41830

Hope there aren't too many dawdling people in Sainsburys. :)

Take care,

Mike :)

ladybird64
05-01-09, 14:13
Problem solved thanks to a daughter who is smarter than her mum. :blush:
Robert posted this in 2 sections and I replied to the one that was posted in "Symptoms".
All clear now! :D

ladybird64
05-01-09, 14:15
You type too fast for me Mike! Thanks anyway :)

nomorepanic
05-01-09, 19:46
Glad you found it.

You can see if a post has been removed by admins as there will be a comment next to the deleted post saying that we have removed it.

We do not remove member's posts without letting them know or leaving a reason for the deletion.