PDA

View Full Version : hi all

sonja
05-01-09, 15:35
Hi all,
My name is Sonja and i am have just located this fantastic website therefore i have subsequently decided to join, as i am looking for a safe enviroment whereby i can offload and gain support to combat the effects of anxiety.

:)

Voodoo
05-01-09, 15:42
Hi Sonja, feel free to offload your troubles, we all have them... :) Hope the website is of some help...

sonja
05-01-09, 15:48
Thanks Voodoo...I find it easy to talk about my worries, however i feel that that is my problem...i constantly think think and think negative thoughts...i have very low self esteem despite not really having too many troubles to really bother me. However, having said that i am soooo stressed out at the moment as i am studying, working and running a household and raise two children. I feel that i have a great insight into who i am and to where my worries originate from but i just wish i could stop my fears taking over my life as my fears and irational thinking patterns make me feel disabled! Sorry!

valleybear
05-01-09, 16:28
Hi Sonja
So glad you have found this site. you will get loads of support from everyone here. I, too feel as if it is a safe place to come for support in all forms.
Everyone needs help sometimes and the people here are special as they GIVE the help and support as well as reaching out for it.

sonja
05-01-09, 16:38
Thanks mmac43,
its a shame that we can only feel safe on a website however, at least it provides me with somewhere were i can freely talk about what is concerning me without being judged or told to stop being so stupid or that you bring it all on your self.

Voodoo
05-01-09, 16:57
It sounds like you've been through a lot. I'm a student too so I know what the pressure is like.

pooh
05-01-09, 17:00
Hey there and welcome along to NMP

Pooh x

lorac
05-01-09, 17:59
Hi Sonja

Welcome to the site, this certainly is a good place to offload and you will get some good advice and support.

Take care

Carol

TrulyMadlyDeeply
05-01-09, 18:15
Hi Sonja,

I am here for the same reasons as you. I just wanted to say hello to you.

Offloading feels so good!

TMD ;)

weeble40
07-01-09, 09:32
Hi and a big welcome to NMP its great to have you here, hope to see you in chat sometime,

Take care

Emma xxx

sunshine-lady
07-01-09, 12:26
Hi Sonja
:welcome: to NMP, I'm sure you will like it here as there is so much advice, information and support.

chat is fun too and a great place to make friends :biggrin: