PDA

View Full Version : Hi all

Lisa_M
05-01-09, 16:18
Hey Im Lisa, Im 25. Love the site, wish Id found it a bit sooner, but Im so glad I did. Makes me feel slightly more normal than I have been feeling. Nobody I know has went through panic attacks or real anxiety.

Ive had an anxiety disorder for just over a year, started when I became pregnant. But I only worked out what was wrong with me a matter of months ago. Im on beta blockers, and just trying to work my way through it all mentally too, so the site is helping loads.

goldilocks
05-01-09, 16:30
Hi Lisa
I too am new to the site - joined yesterday, I'm 28 and have been suffering a couple of years. It's a great site!

Goldilocks x

Chrismascray
05-01-09, 16:40
Hi, I too am new to the site but not new to the 'feelings; I just wanted to say, you say you dont know anyone who has panic attacks etc, I bet you do but they arent telling, I have been amazed at the response from people when I share a little of me with them, please see my post, I think it explains what I mean, and hey, you are NOT alone. Take care.

pooh
05-01-09, 17:02
Hey there and welcome along to NMP

Pooh x

lorac
05-01-09, 17:54
Hi Lisa

Welcome to the site I am glad it helps you. There are many people on here who understand how you feel and will offer you some good support and advice.

Take care

Carol

Lisa_M
06-01-09, 14:15
Hi, I too am new to the site but not new to the 'feelings; I just wanted to say, you say you dont know anyone who has panic attacks etc, I bet you do but they arent telling, I have been amazed at the response from people when I share a little of me with them, please see my post, I think it explains what I mean, and hey, you are NOT alone. Take care.

Thanks
Good point, I think a lot of people are self-conscious about the whole thing, just wish they understood its better to face up it and that talking helps.

Lisa_M
06-01-09, 14:16
P.S Thanks everyone for welcoming me. xx

weeble40
07-01-09, 09:25
Hi and a big welcome to NMP its great to have you here, hope to see you in chat sometime,

Take care

Emma xxx

sunshine-lady
07-01-09, 12:51
Hi Lisa and :welcome: to NMP, I'm sure you will like it here as there is so much advice, information and support.

chat is fun too and a great place to make new friends:biggrin:

Nibbles
07-01-09, 20:39
Hi Lisa and :welcome:

You'll get loads of advice and support here while making new friends along the way.

Take care,

Mike :)