PDA

View Full Version : sensitive eyes

tommy1982
05-01-09, 16:35
I posted this in the GAD section, I thought i might do up a few lines here as it has me so worried.

I was off balance about a month ago, i went to the doc a few times and we put it down to the anxiety then it went.

However after my visit to the doc and him checking my eyes, my eyes started to feel sensitive, like nervious when out driving, like i squint when a car passes what not

Or just just get sensitive looking at the corner of a table or a something.

Anyhow I have been to the doctor twice since this started a month ago and he checked my eyes, and said they where find and this was the anxiety.

I asked for a MRI and he said there was no medical reason to get one.

I started a new job and i am obsessing about my eyes day and night worrying that I might just die or something :(

Has anyone had problems like this?

monkeyness
05-01-09, 21:23
please dont worry i go through phases off having particularly sensitive eyes especially with bright sunlight, or if Im stressed and have a headache. If your doc and opticians say its fine you have to trust them, as they are the experts! Sometimes when Im tired and rundown it feels as though my eyeballs ache!

tommy1982
06-01-09, 20:47
they also actually feel nervious at times, like if i am looking at a object its like it makes my eyes sensitive that it might go into my eye

its so strange.

Ryan
08-01-09, 03:08
My eyes are almost always sensitive, I cannot stand flash on camras, i swear i can still see the flash 10 minuites later!