PDA

View Full Version : Hi

bleeds
05-01-09, 17:22
Hi all fell off the earth last June back in the saddle come November. :yesyes: Feel great and yes the drugs did work.

Would like to know if anybody else has had the same withdrawal symptoms that I have. Sweats, anxiety, cramps dizzyness and headaches. All of which have got progresivley worse after each dosage reduction. Been up to 60mg at its height but now down to 20mg. Last session of my comedown lasted 6 days.

Any help appreciated

Bleeds

TrulyMadlyDeeply
05-01-09, 17:36
Hi Bleeds,

Welcome, I have just found this forum today and its great!!

What make of drugs are they?

Sorry to hear you're feeling poorly because of the withdrawal, but I am so pleased you feel well enough to come off them :)

TMD

lorac
05-01-09, 17:41
Hi Bleeds

Welcome to the site I think you will get some good advice and support on here

Take care

Carol

bleeds
06-01-09, 08:48
Many thanks
It is a great site cannot get off it at the moment really helpfull.:)

bleeds
06-01-09, 08:49
Don't know the make just that it is Citalopram started at 20mg moved quickly to 40 then at its deepest to 60 for a month then I started back down again.

Cherbear
06-01-09, 11:53
Welcome to NMP, I hope you find the site useful everyone is so helpful and lovely and makes you realise you're not alone:hugs::hugs:xx

weeble40
07-01-09, 09:26
Hi and a big welcome to NMP its great to have you here, hope to see you in chat sometime,

Take care

Emma xxx

sunshine-lady
07-01-09, 12:48
Hi and
:welcome: to NMP, I'm sure you will like it here as there is so much advice, information and support.

chat is fun too and a great place to make new friends:biggrin:

TrulyMadlyDeeply
08-01-09, 11:00
Hi Bleeds,

I cant comment on your withdrawal symptoms I am afraid but I just wanted to say I've just moved off Moclobamide to Citalopram so I am expecting a rocky two weeks of getting used to it :)

TMD

andie73
08-01-09, 11:30
Hi

:welcome: to NMP. Look forward to talking to you sometime soon in chat room. You will find lots of support on here.