PDA

View Full Version : Hello everyone-

morv
05-01-09, 21:31
Hi Everyone.
Iv been on No more Panic for a few weeks now but never known what to say. I've been struggling recently with anxiety & depression.
I live in a small community which makes life even more difficult as every1 knows every1s business.

It all started with being bullied at work.. I've since resigned and now struggle with money. I find it difficult to talk to family & have no friends.

Last weekend has been worst yet and have been thinkin of ending everything.. I go to my Doc every day but it doesn't seem to be helpin me.

I dont know what to do!!! Please help.

armanoo
05-01-09, 21:51
Hi :shades: and welcome here

i'm sorry you are having a bad times .. but we all do here. :wacko: :wacko:

i suffer from depresstion and anxiety as well and now on medications .. hoping i will be feeling better soon coz if not .. i'm about to be bombed to pieces :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

hope you will find the help and support you need .. :flowers:

Tamer - Jerusalem

goldilocks
05-01-09, 22:09
I strongly suggest that you get some counselling. I've been suffering anxiety on and off and it's a very lonely condition - getting a good counsellor helps you to keep things in perspective as well as give you coping strategies. Can the Dr not recommend you someone?? Or else try the BACP website which has a link to registered therapists in your area - it's the best little bit of money you will ever spend and most good therapists will take your financial position into consideration.

YOU ARE NOT ALONE

xxxxxx:hugs:

EmmaJane
05-01-09, 22:13
Hi Welcome to NMP

You will get a lot of help and support here. Maybe it would be a good idea to see if there is any therapy, that the doctor can get for you. Has he put you on any medication?

Once you are over the initial hurdle of recognizing the anxiety, it will get easier to manage.

Hang in there and ask your GP for help in the way of therapy maybe

weeble40
07-01-09, 09:29
Hi and a big welcome to NMP its great to have you here, hope to see you in chat sometime,

Take care

Emma xxx

sunshine-lady
07-01-09, 12:39
Hi Morv
:welcome: to NMP, I'm sure you will like it here as there is so much advice, information and support.

chat is fun too and a great place to make new friends:biggrin:

Patty
07-01-09, 13:31
Hi Morv, :)

A big :welcome: to NMP. It's great that you've joined. There is so much information & help here.

Best wishes xx :bighug1:

morv
07-01-09, 14:04
thanks for the advice and lovely welcome everyone.

I'm so glas that I'm not alone and hopefully make some new friends on here who understand whats going on.

THank you again.:flowers:

LACEYA1961
07-01-09, 15:54
Hi, Morv!

I'm so sorry you're going through such bad times right now but hang in there, hon, and talk with people here...it'll help a lot. Another poster suggested you get counseling and I agree.

Keep in touch with the forum and don't retreat into yourself.

Take care!

Lacey

Nibbles
07-01-09, 20:43
Hi Morv and :welcome:

You'll get loads of advice and support here while making new friends along the way.

Take care,

Mike :)