PDA

View Full Version : how long and dizziness

bluewoman
06-01-09, 22:11
:huh: how long did it take everyone here to truly believe this is anxiety and not something else going on??? i am not sure i will ever be able to accept that is why i feel so wierd and with lightheaded spells so much of the time.

my other question is what do you guys think causes so many of us to get dizzy or the feeling of being off balance..? (oh and it is not my breathing). there sure seems to be a lot of people with the dizziness thing

gtrgrl3369
08-01-09, 13:41
I think mine still does it sometimes because it knows that this is the only thing that scares me about anxiety anymore. I have gotten rid of the other symptoms and this is the one that is just hanging in there. I also read that this is the longest symptom to deal with. I dont know why that is other than fear. I hate when I get a dizzy spell. I keep going though. I know it isnt something else because I have seen and had every test done and there was nothing there. Once you stop fearing it so much it does go down. Mine has, I still get dizzy but not like I used too. Take care.

giddy
08-01-09, 18:59
I think my dizziness is caused by tension and stress and its a lot worse when I'm tired and hungry.