PDA

View Full Version : first time here

lilyblu
06-01-09, 22:13
Hi, have just been reading thru some of the threads and felt some level of reassurance-heres my story

Been suffering from palpations from easter 08 on and off, varying levels, but recently, since october, they have got a lot more frequent and long lasting, my gp heard them and i have had blood tests, ecg, etc and am due to get a 24 hr tape at beginning of Feb-was on beta blockers in nov but didn't really make a difference, but back on them from yesterday after having them what felt like most of the day and now while i write this they are here as well, it is really quite frightening and no one has yet to give me an explanation- i have chaged to decaff (was a bit of a coffee fiend)
Haven't had the best 3 years, from having my last little boy-very bad post natal depression and am in process of separating from my partner after he had an affair-everyone keeps telling me its stress and anxiety but the funny thing is i dont feel physically stressed and anxious!

Also bring up wind after palps, is this a familiar experience for people i dont want to have a massive heart attack!!!!

bytheby
07-01-09, 21:40
Dont Worry its only stress and anxiety if you have had tests done already... I feel exactly the same sometimes move on with your life and dump the moron !!!