PDA

View Full Version : too much going on

cthechick84
07-01-09, 00:07
hello all
i jus fought id post as im having a rough time and have been for a good while but things seem to get worse instead of better ,one problem after another, i jus wish it would all end its driving me insane with panic and worry,anyway i get all the sytoms of anxiety and othr probs that iam so scared about it all started in october i had the feeling that food was sticking in my throat everytimei swallowed so i went to the docs and he refered me to ENT for checking and thy put a camera up my nose and into my throat and said that acid reflux was causing the feelings iam getting as my foodpipe is inflammed and gave me tabs (nexuim) esomprezole so i was ok i tuk the tabs or a little while and the symtms went i could eat alot bettr then i stopped the tabs thinking i was ok and on the 1st dec i was eating andbamm had the problem again as if the food woudlt godown and it felt as if the food stuck in my throat omg cudntt belive it came bck im so blood scard as im yet agan eating mushy things and soup for eery meal,this as made me lose alot of weight and im such a wreck everyday these days...whats a matter wiv me?is it cos i sopped the treatment of tabs is my foodpipe really that inflammed as even wen i drink my throat feels rough,the doc jus told me to take the tabs and see how i go, im soo hoping that this will go ,im crazy with worry,im so sorry to go o just dont no wot to do also sunday i got nasty cramp in my right leg like in my calf and all the way up m thigh that comes and goes even in my feet to its been worying me too becse it hasnt gone only eased and im tryin tonic water but it seems like ie pulled it too far or sumit butits jus makin me worse becos wen i pick myself up theres aways sumthink to kick me bk down,ive got prozac to take ad i must start them because i cant feel any worse im sure , any guys can hlp me reasurance or anythink id like it.i jus cnt cope xxx thanks for reading

leo05
07-01-09, 00:41
hey hun firstly big hugs for you xx
hun dont be sorry sorry for anything n try trust the docs,
stupid ? i know but you drinking enough water ? as think that can cause cramp if im wrong im sorry sorry.

am here for you always n hey well done on going to docs in first place n to the ent too

hugs

lea xx