PDA

View Full Version : stress head

syers38
07-01-09, 10:58
Hi im janet and i have been having night panics for years. My husband has been ill recently and he is convinced he is really ill with dizzy spells, i am convinced it is stress and worry. I have joined the sight for some support and advise
janet xxx:bighug1:

syers38
07-01-09, 11:47
Hi Me again.
george has had every possible test going, but he is still being refered for more more tests. But you know when you just can tell its his reactions, he has panic written all over him, i can read his mind that he is thinking all the time about being dizzy. It is bad enough with me suffering from panic attacks without another member of the family suffering, this tends to make me feel worse. My attacks are just at night always have been, fine all day. I find i am worse when i am due on my monthlys. Its great i have found this sight, i dont know how much money i have paid out for help in the past. I come across this sight looking for advise for hubby. speak soon
jan x
oh nearly forgot great to chat with you thanks for advise xxx

sunshine-lady
07-01-09, 11:58
Hi Janet and :welcome: to NMP
Sounds like your hubby is suffering with anxiety too and think he should pop in to see his gp for reasurance.

pleased that you have found us. I am sure you will like it here as there is a lot of information, advice and support. Chat is a great place to make new freinds.

:hugs:

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/images/misc/progress.gif

Patty
07-01-09, 13:17
Hi Janet, :)

:welcome: to NMP. It's great that you've joined. There is so much information & help here.

Best wishes xx :hugs:

Nibbles
07-01-09, 20:41
Hi Janet and :welcome:

You'll get loads of advice and support here while making new friends along the way.

Take care,

Mike :)

weeble40
12-01-09, 18:54
Hi and a big welcome to NMP its great to have you here, hope to see you in chat sometime,

Take care

Emma xxx