PDA

View Full Version : New and need advice =[

Ffion
07-01-09, 11:39
Anxiety has always been a big problem in my life and because of that my self esteem is very low. Its only recently that ive started having panic attacks. Ive been constantly feelin sick or being sick and finding it hard to breath aswell as the tiredness and headaches. Its not pleasant =[
The problem is yesterday my doctor confirmed its panic and anxiety attacks and that i have to see a counsellor but now im scared if i tell people they think im making it up and that im looking for attention when i would much prefer not to feel like this so why would i? No one has said they think i am but im looking into things way to much like usual! Its part of my anxiety! Also i have a lovely boyfriend he's so caring nd i love him so much but when we argue or if i think he's angry at me i always think the worst and think he's going to break up with me even if i say a joke i start to think over it and wonder if he took it the right way even though deep down i know he has! This constant worry of if he is going to break up with me is driving me mad and i think its going to push him away, he's never done anything to hurt me and ive got every reason to trust him but there's always that worry that im going to lose him. When we do argue or if i think he's angry thats when i start to have a panic attack and i really need to vomit then i start hyperventalating. The tiredness and headaches then are the worst especially when i start analysing the situation again! Does anyone else feel like this? I feel so low when thats all i want to do is enjoy our relationship not worry about every little thing because he's so right for me and i know id never find anyone like him ever i love him so much =[ When he finishes work if he doesnt text me i worry so much that he's with someone else or he doesnt want to be with me and then i end up texting him to reassure myself. I feel i always have to text him first but it sounds so silly. The worst is when i know he's driving somewhere and he doesnt text me i always panic that he's crashed or something bad has happened! It really is driving me crazy! Im claustrophobic and this causes panic attacks especially in lectures or in the kitchen in my flat, i dont know why its these two locations but its there that i have my worst attacks, its hard to concentrate in lectures when this happens and then i start to fall behind which causes stress and another panic attack! It is a vicious circle!

Thank you
Ffion
xxx