PDA

View Full Version : Panic attacks return due to phobia :o(

maeanna
07-01-09, 12:46
I just thought id share this coz it has a postive outcome and plus none of my friends wud understand!!! - i have Emetophobia and havent had a panic attack since 2003 until monday when i had one on the tube for no reason other than i was convinced i felt sick ( prob due to anxiety!!!) i was so scared i got off the tube 2 stops before mine and then stood outside the tube stn in tears and panicking coz i didnt kno who i was gonna get hme!( ive not been in Ldn long!!) luckily after a ciggie i calmed down and saw a bus which stops outside my house so overcame my Emetophobia which stops me gettin on buses and caught the bus home!!! I felt so proud i could get on a bus but spent the whole nite worryin about how i was gettin to wk the next day as i didnt wana get the tube again but i realised i had not much choice and went and got back on the tube again! which was scary but it was okay! so it just shows that with positive thinking and pushing urself u can do it!!! anyway Thank u for reading this ! :)

sunshine-lady
07-01-09, 13:02
Well done Maeanna for facing your phobias and not them beat you, I know how hard this can be. You have a lot to be proud of!!!!

*gives Maeanna a huge pat on the back* :smile::smile::smile::smile: